Below are some of the services we offer.
The Complete Maintenance Solution
Service and Repairs
Our purpose built workshop has 6 service bays, fully equipped for all your servicing needs. Our qualified technicians are experienced in all types of commercial vehicles, from the smallest van to the largest trucks and trailers. Our fully calibrated brake rollers mean that we can carry out a full brake test on every service to help satisfy DVSA's Operator's Licence regulations.
We have been carrying out electronic inspections via R2C Online for some time now. This involves our technician inputting the details onto our computer system during the inspection and has several advantages over the traditional paper based inspection sheets: -
- The final inspection sheet is clear to read, with no messy writing to decipher or grease marks
- The inspection sheet can be emailed to the customer as soon as the inspection is complete, reducing delays and postal losses
- Less chance of human errors and omissions, as the inspection cannot be signed off until all required tasks have been completed
- The system can be accessed directly by the customer if they choose to subscribe
MOT Preparation and On Site DVSA testing
Our technicians can have as much or as little involvement in your MOT as you need. Should you require a test slot only, this can be booked over the phone with us. If required, we can also carry out a full pre-MOT inspection for you, including a brake test. Any repairs you need us to carry out can then be completed before DVSA carry out the MOT test on site here at Mechanician. Loading weights are also available if required. DVSA currently test on our premises 4-5 days per week.
Our Tachograph Technicians are fully trained to carry out all your digital and analogue tachograph needs, from 2 yearly and 6 yearly inspections and reseals to full head replacement, recalibration and digital calibration. We carry a large stock of popular tachograph heads, along with a range of tacho charts and sundries.
Our Jaltest computerised diagnostics unit is suitable for both truck and trailer solutions. We can fault find and diagnose problems on ABS, EBS and engine management systems.
- Collection and delivery of vehicles
- Vehicle breakdowns and on site repairs
- Steam cleaning service
- CCTV protected secure vehicle compound
For more information please contact us